Future of schools with online Education?
Why You Should Start An Online School. Online schools are the future of self-education. In the current scenario of the lockdown of schools due to COVID19, it seems that students will suffer in the coming session due to fewer classes and in the past also many schools were organizing extra periods of classes 10th and 12th appearing students to complete the syllabus.
In that case, if schools start online classes for students than teachers will get proper time to complete the syllabus and they can also utilize the summer and winter vacations to complete the syllabus. Many schools and educational institutions for higher education are using such practices.
In the landscape of the global economy, with virtual assistants and viral marketing, businesses need ways to communicate with employees, consumers, and partners from all over the world in real-time. Thus, there emerge webinar applications. And the same applications are being used to students also. Here I am describing some LMS or online apps that are being frequently used by various institutions to run the online classes and webinar.
1- Zoom Cloud Meeting
- This is the most popular application used by educational institutions in India. Enhance and expand classes with powerful collaboration tools, including video breakout rooms, multi-sharing, polling, and group chats.
- Attendance and attention tracking show teachers know who’s engaged in online learning.
- Create and repurpose video content into easily-digested hosted videos that allow students to learn at their own pace.
- Cost-efficient cloud conference room connectors allow administrative staff and faculty across the school and/or district to meet face-to-face for better alignment and clarity.
- It has two-way communication audio-video-text between teacher and student.
- The screen is adjustable as per the requirement of the teacher and student.
- It’s compatible with both Mobile & Computer with a recording facility.
- It’s Free for 40 Minutes and for 100 students at a time.
- Click here to know the prizes and offers.
- How to use ZOOM – Click to Learn
2- ezTalks Webinar
- One of the most popular webinar apps in the world today. It is designed to fit into various users’ needs regardless of whether you are an individual, a small start-up, or a multinational corporation requiring easy, flexible and reliable webinar experience.
- Join the classes via this webinar app or the web browser directly without app download;
- It’s a cross-platform webinar app for Android and iOS mobile devices besides PC and Mac.
- It delivers flawless HD video and audio experience
- Screen sharing, whiteboard, and co-annotation increase your webinar interactivity.
- Personalize your school with your brand logo and customized webinar registration page, waiting room, and thank-you page.
- Allow up to 100 participants in one webinar session for free.
- Click here to know the prizing & offers.
- How to use eZTalks- Click to Learn
3- Microsoft Teams
- Host online classes—1:1, teams, live events up to 10,000 people—with consistent experiences across platforms.
- Make online teaching more effective by sharing context and content and leveraging AI for assistance.
- Get high-quality audio, video, and screen sharing, and the same security and compliance of Office 365.
- Get features such as scheduling assistance, meeting note-taking, screen sharing, teaching recording, and instant messaging.
- Let students join classes on the go with a global dial-in number or contact each other directly. All they need is a mobile device and Teams.
- Stay organized by uploading recordings and notes into the same Teams meeting thread to maintain one place of record.
- Follow up through Teams chat and keep future updates in context.
- It’s not free, Click here to know prizes & offers.
- How to use Microsoft Teams – Click to Learn
4- Google Classroom -This will be discussed in the next blog(Google tools)
- Create Courses
- Save time
- Stay organized
- Send homework task
- Add video, image, text, audio, and PDF files. Easily import content directly from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
- You can work with your existing website or create new pages on Teachable, all with our intuitive drag-and-drop builder.
- Your course website is fully responsive, so students can view your content from computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- With our Power Editor, you or your team can dig into the code and make advanced customizations.
- Easily draft, customize, and launch new course pages with a powerful page editor.
- Start with your own free domain (yourschool.teachable.com), host under your own domain name (yourschool.com), or link to a subdomain (school.yoursite.com).
- Modify the language used in any part of your site to support international audiences
- Easily create a quiz with its native feature to reinforce learning, summarize essential information, and check in on your students’ progress
- Issue certificates of completion to reward your students and verify their success. Fully customize your own unique certificate for each course
- Enable course compliance to enforce lecture completion, video compliance and require a passing quiz score for your courses.
- Use Zapier to connect your school with virtually every known support tool, including Intercom, Olark, and Zendesk.
- Keep in touch with your students by sending targeted emails based on enrollment, completion, code redemption, and a dozen other filters.
- Click here to know the prizing & offers.
- How to use Teachable- Click to Learn
6- Vimeo.com- Create your high performing videos.
- Many times teachers need to send videos to the students for further studies & other explanations, In that case, the teacher needs to create his/her own videos. Vimeo and other video editing & creating application will help teachers to create the teaching videos.
- Publish videos to any channel, customize the player and add powerful marketing tools to bump up engagement.
- Connect your entire team on one secure, enterprise-level video platform.
- Click here to know how to create a video.
- It’s free for a month’s trial period.
- Click here to know the prizes & offers.